It’s all about Tech, Freelance & Business
My name is Cheptiony Mutai Gilbert. I am the founder and author of this blog. I blog about freelance and business.
I am an Entrepreneur and a Writer by passion and profession. I hold a Diploma in Broadcast Journalism from the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication.
From the time I graduated from college, I took the path of entrepreneurship and freelancing. And if I am honest with you, it has not been easy. I have failed several times and I am still on.
Among my failed business and Startups are;
- Junior Green Generation Initiative – An initiative to mentor young kids of 5-12 years on important on environmental conservation. Here is a link to a documentary of one of the events.
- My first company Chapchap Entertainment Media Africa later changed to Trendline Network Limited. Fully dissolved in 2020.
- Pichapp – Photo Prints Ordering app. Still on playstore link here. Its no longer working.
I am the founder of a small online video production business Techtube Video Studio. I started this business to serve both local and online clients.
I draw most of my experience in online freelancing which I have shared on many of my blogposts from offering freelance services to online clients over time.
I believe freelancing and entrepreneurship share one thing in common- it gives people freedom to make choices and changes anytime.
Among the services I provide on a freelance basis as well as a business are as follows;
- Videography services
- Production of how to videos for digital products
- Web and App video review services
- Video editing and production
- Writing video scripts for YouTube presentations, documentaries, feature stories and more.
- Converting blogposts to videos
Feel Free to reach out to me if you need any video related services here.
Otherwise, thanks for taking time to visit my blog and I hope to talk to you soon.
The business world has become so closely interconnected with the internet, and time continues to bridge the once-distant online and offline worlds. And given that most customers now have access to the internet and do most, if not all, of their business online, it only makes sense for companies to move their products into the online space.
Online freelancing has been on a steady rise in the past decade and it’s showing no sign of stopping. According to industry studies, the worldwide freelance market is estimated to be worth $1.5 trillion in 2022.
In this tutorial, I will show you step by step, how to close a registered business in Kenya online.